Friday, June 15, 2007

Made to Stick

Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die

This book is a practical how-to guide to better communicate ideas and persuade people to act.

I must confess that I grew a bit complacent reading through the first chapter with its ’stick to the core’ message. We certainly heard that one before, and while useful to reinforce a good principle, I was almost ready to put the book down.

Now I’m glad I didn’t - reading through the remaining chapters, you will end up with a valuable and practical tool to evaluate communication message and improve on them.

‘Made to Stick’ has been written by 2 brothers who experience daily what they write about - one as an academic teacher, the other as a business practitioner. The result is a highly useful and solid work that forms a bridge between academic research and business practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment